Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Darnell's NBUS Challenge - Fall 2017


A quirky card for Darnell's challenge. The stamp has been altered and I used a larger pineapple from a second stamp set which I cannot locate. I trimmed the sentiment and removed a smaller pineapple. I used the smooshing technique to make the background paper and when dry it was die cut. The pineapple was attached with mounting tape and then the piece was attached to a piece of dsp.


In my last post I mentioned my growing collection of NBUS so I took a photo. I might add the container could not hold any more pieces so there are some Christmas stamps (I hope I can find them) elsewhere.



Supplies:
Stamp - Funny Bones Riley & Co (RWD-528)
Die - Gina Marie
Ink - Copics, Distress
Paper - Neenah, SU!




3 comments:

  1. Ha, I would say your NBUS stash is quite modest compared to mine. It's a good thing Darnell is encouraging us to actually use our new schtuff. Wonderful card. Love the smooshed background.
    Thanks for your sweet comment at my blog.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Barb ... such a fun sentiment with that pineapple ... and a brilliant smooshy background! NBUS ... goodness, what a great haul ... good thing school is back, you have time now to play with it all! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and terrific sediment!! And your pineapple looks delicious against that smooched background, Barb! This is delightful in every way! Thank you so much for playing again in my N,BUS Challenge #12! And thank you for taking a photo of your NBUS which I know you did just so I would feel better about my drawer full of it!! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete