Sunday, September 17, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - #1


My first card for the current Fall Cofffee Lovers Blog Hop. My last post was also for the CLBH but summer. Grandkids and summer vacation make for less card making time. I am tickled to make a few cards using the coffee stamps I continue to collect. Once again thanks Amy and friends.
For this card I used images from several companies among them Stamplorations, Art Impressions, Your Next Stamp and SU!. I pieced the cup from Stamplorations with a leaf paper, kraft paper stamped with a small leaf. The base card was stamped with coffee marks (YNS) and the sentiment (AI). The coffee cup was mounted.

2017 fall hop

15 comments:

  1. CAS! Super sweet, and the sentiment is great!

    Thank you for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! At least the hops keep you crafting :) This is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous. I love the coffee stains - they are placed so realistically lol! Very lovely sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara!
    Great use of kraft paper on your card. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back, Barb ... especially with this cool, crisp, says-it-all, CAS, coffee delight ... it's brilliant! Look foward to seeing more! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute coffee sleeve stamped with leaves. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Nice natural feel... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love kraft paper cards! This one isclea, simple and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice CAS card - love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card. Love the coffee rings. Great look

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this wonderful coffee designed card.

    ReplyDelete