Monday, April 3, 2017

Darnell's NBUS Challenge #11


This NBUS stamp is from Penny Black, and it is one of several adorable critters. This card will go to grandson #1 who is ten and the inside says "to one of my favorite peeps." This was pretty simple stamping and coloring with copics and then die cutting it and the designer paper. The two pieces were attached to the base card. That is it.

Coming April 1-11, 2017

Supplies:
Stamp - Penny Black "Garden Friends"
Paper - Gina K, Neenah
Die - Lil Inkers


5 comments:

  1. That is all that's necessary! It's a fun and colorful card for one of your favorite peeps, Barb, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual! Somewhere there is a "critter" challenge happening in Blogland, but by heck, I cannot remember it and I've spent 15 minutes trying to find it without luck. Oh well, I sure love that you linked it up to my NBUS Challenge #11!! Love ya, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamp and I love your card using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stacked chicks and how they're all grounded and not floating in air! Great job Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love of cute, colourful birds, Barb ... and of stacked images ... so can safely say I adore this fun, happy and smile inducing card! Bet your grandson loved it too! One for me to CASE I think!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete