
This is my first entry into a Stamplorations challenge. Guess the credit goes to Miss Darnell as I won a gift certificate in one of her NBUS challenges and I purchased a couple of stencils from ARTplorations and this is one of my creations. (I just posted another card using a stencil on the Seize the Birthday blog).
For this card I used a mask and placed the stencil on top and began sponging with a finger dauber and then added a couple more dots after I removed the mask. The balloon was stamped with SU! ink and then die cut twice. I attached a piece of jute on the back of the die cut. Lastly I stamped the sentiment which is from the stamp set and rounded all the corners before attaching to a second piece of white cardstock.
Stencil - ARTplorations "Bubble"
Stamp/Die Cut - Avery Elle "Party Animal"
Ink - SU! Cranberry Crisp, Coastal Cabana and Versafine
Paper - Michael's white card stock
Other - MFT jute, mounting tape, corner rounder
.jpg)
This is so terrific, Barb! Great job daubing with the stencil!! Who knew they would be this much fun?!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLove the dimension you've achieved on the circles! This is such a fun card, Barb!
ReplyDeleteNow this is a stencil I got, Barb ... and it's still NBUS ... it needs not to be! Love how you sponged those fab bubbles inside the masked circle ... what a perfect background to that balloon animal ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteAww, so cute. Brilliant use of stencil and love the little dog balloon - and such a fun sentiment. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations 32nd sketch challenge, hope to see you again, good luck.
ReplyDelete