Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch: #120




I like this sketch and the simplicity of the design. Lately I have been playing around with different water color techniques and for this card I used Twinkling H20 paints. I began by applying water to the bottom of the water color paper and then applied three shades of  paint and some gold. When the paint was dry I stamped the duck and the sentiment. Although a one layer card I trimmed down the piece and attached to another piece of watercolor paper.

Paint- LuminArte Twinkling H2O's Mystic Blue, Royal Orchid, Key Lime and Viva Inka-Gold, and VersaFine Onyx Black ink
Stamps - Coronado Island Stamping "Mom Duck", Techniqe Tuesday "Chickadees" (sentiment)



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene, Barb ... love how your watercolouring changes subtly along the 'water line' ... so clever! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete