Sunday, April 26, 2015

Seize the Birthday: Stenciled Background




This birthday card uses a stenciled background and die cut flowers. The background was stenciled with an ARTploration stencil (which I won ) and SU! inks. The die cut flowers are a MFT die set and  SU! paper. The right flower was popped up. 

Stencil - ARTplorations "Leaf Prints"
Die Cuts - MFT "Hibiscus"
Paper & Ink - SU! Crisp Cantaloupe, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, Hello Honey
Stamp (sentiment) - MFT "Big Greetings"
Other - PTI white cardstock, Versafine



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous stencil and the colors you selected are so pretty! Thanks for sharing it at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pondered getting this stencil, Barb ... and seeing how you've used it here, I wish I had! Ho hum, next time round! Your blooms are just lovely against those softly sponged leaves ... and that crisp font on the sentiment is perfect with them ... so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour combination! Well done. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete