
Wow it has been one month since I submitted a card. Since mid-December I have cruised to Hawaii and back. The mister and I each returned with a cough and today seven days since I have been home I finally unpacked the last of three suitcases. A friend emailed me to see if we could make a lunch date but sadly I was not feeling well enough to go out. This stamp is a girly "let's do lunch" type card so this is my entry into CASology's theme of Date. This is a one layer card.
Paper - PTI white card stock
Stamp - Unity "Shop.Lunch,Chat.Girl"
Ink - Distress Pickled Raspberry, VersaFine
Using a round mat I sponge the ink and when dry I inked and heat embossed the image. CAS and easy too.
.jpg)
Super cute Barb!!!!! Love that pickled raspberrycolor!!..And I am seriously crushin on that stamp!!! Love it!!!!!! Thanks for joining CASology, always FUN when you do!
ReplyDeleteFabulous idea and gorgeous presentation! Love that stamp set too! I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so girlie. Love the pink and the fab sentiment, it really made me giggle. x
ReplyDeleteOh what a wonderful trip with your sweetheart!! Love your card, and agree it is a girly card... though I must admit [beyond craft supplies] I don't shop much...lunch. chat. repeat. would be perfect!!!
ReplyDelete=] Michele
So sorry that you have been under the weather. Love this pretty card --it's perfect for a gals day out. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty and feminine, Barb ... and such a great sentiment! How wonderful your trip must've been, I'm so sorry you and DH came back sick ... hope you're feeling better very soon! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteAloha, Barb! Welcome back! Sorry you aren't feeling too well, hopefully that cough goes away soon. I love that image and the way you highlighted it. What a fun sentiment, too...a super one-layer card! Thanks, as always, for playing along at CASology!
ReplyDeletePerfect "date" card :)
ReplyDelete