Saturday, January 17, 2015

CASology - NBUS and Darnell's NBUS Challenge






I am going to enter this in CASology's challenge and Darnell's. What is NBUS about this card is the die cut and the stamp set from MFT. The cup sleeve is re-purposed from coffee I had on board our Christmas cruise to Hawaii. Most days I had a vanilla latte in a Starbuck's-type cafe, and I saved all of my sleeves. The sentiment is part of the sleeve.
The card base is kraft paper, then I used snippets of paper and some washi tape. I inked with Versafine Rich Cocoa.

MFT Coffee Cup die, MFT Perk Up stamp set






7 comments:

  1. Love this coffee creation for your NBUS. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card, and it makes a nice souvenir from your trip. Welcome back and thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a coffee card using real, re-purposed coffee cup pieces...LOVE that! I love that die cut and the rows of patterns you stamped below it. Even your colors are reminiscent of coffee! A delicious card! Thanks for joining us at CASology using your NBUS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to vent! Bwahahaha! How I love a punny card! This is a fabulous design, Barb, and so well executed!! And it includes some upcycled goodies, too! Way to go!! Thank you so much for linking to the joint CASology and NBUS #3 challenges! It's been such a fun collaboration!! Have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love a good pun card and the fact that this has cool memories behind it makes it even more special. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and fun card...love your coffee cup and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, Barb ... the rich brown and cool blue against the kraft is fabulous ... and I love that fun sentiment! Way to go with the coffee sleeve ... what an inspired idea! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete