
On my craft mat I rubbed distress ink and spritzed with water and then using a circular motion rubbed on the right side of the cardstock. When the ink was dry I stamped the image with Versafine and had to stamp twice as the stamp was small. Then I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with clear powder. Some of the powder was on the diamond image so I sprinkled more powder on portions of the entire image, despite the fact the ink was dry. The image is splotchy and there are nicks on the stamp, therefore intentional. I trimmed this piece and attached to black cardstock. Lastly I attached three pieces of black bling and splattered a little bit of tumbled glass with a toothbrush on the white.
Paper - Neenah, SU! black
Ink - Versafine Black Onyx, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade
Stamps - My Favorite Things, two different sets but no name visible (freebies)
Bling - JoAnn's
.jpg)
What a fabulous card. I love the distressed look.
ReplyDeleteI love this card! It reminds me of argyle. It is a striking look!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so cool! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is gorgeous and just perfect for the sketch. Love the way you rubbed the ink on the card....
ReplyDeleteI love the distressed look you created. This is a fabulous masculine card.
ReplyDeleteWOW...love this!
ReplyDeleteBarb, this is so cool ... kind of masculine and grungy and graphic, all blended perfectly! Anita :)
ReplyDelete