
This card is for ATCAS challenge with the theme of Transport. I masked an oval image onto a piece of Neenah and then sponged distress ink. When the ink was completely dry I stamped the silhouette with Versafine and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped but not embossed. The top layer of card stock was trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 and then mounted onto a second piece of Neenah with mounting tape.
Stamps - Unity Happy To Me Be, and Precious Remembrance New Day
Distress Inks - Frayed Burlap, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass
Ink - Versafine
Other - Neenah paper, embossing powder, mounting tape
.jpg)
Fabulous card, and perfectly sponged/colored. It was a great idea to use oval as a frame--that shape is so perfect for your image, which is also so very sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove your card...it caught my eye right away!! I would love to have you enter our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such...you only need an item that can be purchased at the store and your embossing powder would qualify....we have a great prize this week!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet scene, Love the beautiful inking and masking done on this card :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteAdorable mode of transport! Done that myself a few times! :) Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful. it is hard to master the Art of CAS and you have done it perfectly. 1st time visiting you here hello from california
ReplyDeletebibiana
I absolutely silhouette stamps and that one is just gorgeous...it looks fantastic against the sponged background!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy this week, Barb! I adore this card! I've not seen that sediment and love it to pieces (sigh, more for my Wish Book!)! The sweet silhouette is perfect for it and I'll just bet it is fab IRL!! Your ground/grass/sky sponging is brilliant!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteBarb, this is stunning! Quite the most adorable scene (and very evocative!) .... love the silhouettes against the beautiful sponging! I'm playing catch up, so expect to see me a few times as I enjoy my visits! Anita :)
ReplyDelete