
This card is for ATCAS with the cue word of Sun. I do not profess to take great photos for card challenges but they are okay. One thing I do need is sun. Today the sun came out at 4 pm and in Southern California this is known as June Gloom. The card use materials from four different companies starting with the base layer which was embossed with a Sizzix folder and then two tags topped with a die cut sun. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.
Paper - PTI (thanks Kimberly W)
Embossing Folder - Sizzix (name unknown)
Die Cuts - PTI Tag Sale #8, Lil Inkers Sun
Other - Versafine ink, embossing powder, yellow ribbon, mounting tape
.jpg)
Fun card. I love the texture.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE the embossing folder you used on this card! The sun is adorable. It all comes together beautifully! By the way, you live just about 20 min from my brother! I have been to Oceanside many times. It is lovely. My Brother lives in Mission Veijo and I travel there to see him once each year. It is truly a paradise out there! - Kristal Bell from The Scrap Tree
ReplyDeleteOooh, Barb ... how glorious ... white on white with such wonderful dimension and texture ... and the perfect pop of colour from the sun ... fabulous! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the tag on the card - Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous - I love the embossed rays xx
ReplyDeleteThat embossed background is perfect!
ReplyDeleteHi Barb ... this is so adorable. LOVE all the white space and your double layered tag - great design! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll :)
ReplyDeleteThe embossed sun burst with a bright sun on the tag looks terrific :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !
ReplyDelete