Saturday, April 26, 2014

ATCAS - GRUNGE Week #37




I always have a new favorite thing and I guess it is the grunge stamp although I didn't know that was the name.  My first such stamp actually is the set Abstract Art from MFT and I have used it non-stop and so have some of my friends.  Next I purchased Gorgeous Grunge and then last week I purchased two more sets New Day and Positive Thoughts from Precious Remembrance.  So this afternoon I had a field day using all four sets and composing this little ditty.  Using three SU! stamp pads Coastal Cabana, Cameo Coral and Sahara Sand I began playing.  The sentiment is from New Day and it was stamped with black Versafine ink.  I have been trying to use up SU! cardstock that is old and almost depleted and as such the Cameo Coral is used as the mat.  The colored image was attached using mounting tape and then I used enamel dots from My Mind's eye.  Easy, clean and simple and oh so much fun.  In January my friend and I made 20 thank you cards for someone and we had a blast.  Nothing could be better than playing with ink, stamps, paper and your best friend.  

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-37-grunge.html

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, Barbara, this is so much fun ... there's so much energy and I love the gorgeous colour palette ... perfect with the fab sentiment! What a fun time you must've had making all those thank you cards! Thanks so much for playing along with ATCAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of all of those grunge stamps! I love the colors you chose. They work so nicely together! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You grunged this to the max, Barb! I just got the grunge stamp set from SU and I sure hope I will have some time to ink it up for this challenge before it ends! You have provided me with lots of inspiration! And I so agree with you about stamping with friends!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the repetition of circles, the colors and the little addition of bling was the perfect finishing touch.
    So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete