
For this CASology challenge I chose a very old House Mouse stamp. I stamped all three stamp images on kraft paper with versafine and heat embossed. The mouse was colored with SU water color pencils and a blender pen. This layer was trimmed and the bottom edges rounded. Next I attached some very old linen jute and then using mounting tape attached this to a second piece of kraft paper.
Stamps: Stampabilities "Mice-tro," SU! "Teeny Tiny Messages," Lawn Fawn "Winter
Sparrows" (musical note)Challenge Week 91: Note
.jpg)
Sweet little mouse, and lovely notes, thanks for joining us at CASology!! so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is such a sweet little image paired perfectly with a sweet little sentiment! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie, Barbara ... love the delicious CAS design and the movement you created with the 'conducted' notes! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteJust love this cute card x Beverley x
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't love to get this little note card in the mail?! A perfect choice and a wonderful design!! Hope your Easter was eggsiting!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteYay, Barbara ... you got an HM at CASology with this little cutie patootie ... congratulations! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Anita. I hope you know how much I appreciate all your comments.
ReplyDeleteOh, how exciting!! I literally clapped when I saw your darling card in the winner's gallery at CASology, Barb!! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteEaster Sunday dear DIL helped me with my blog and I entered a card for ATCAS. Then I made the mouse card and goofed up deleted what I had done and started again. Patience and a couple of expletives and I submitted it. DIL was long gone. Thank you dear sweet girl formerly from Iowa you are one of the neat people from Iowa. I so appreciate your support and help. A big hug - Barb
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Barb! I've found throughout my life that patience and a couple of expletives got me through most trying situations!! You should be very proud that you managed it long after DIL had gone!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete