
Well this card for CASology's joke, is not a haha joke it is more like a joke on me. See several weeks ago I was going to submit a card for a theme of luck. I made this card three times and finally on the last time it looked good but then I saw the sentiment was upside down. Rats! So the card got shelved and then when I saw the theme of joke I decided to post this card for CASology.
The image was stamped on Neenah with Versafine and heat embossed. Then I matted the image and sponged on SU! Soft Sky ink. The sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed. Then I layered the image onto a second sheet of white card stock. Is that when I noticed my goof? I don't know, can't remember. The image and sentiment are from two different Unity stamps, "Good Day Sunshine" and "Best Things Just Happen."
FYI -I struggle with submitting cards almost every time but I have not given up yet. The last time I submitted a card was for Anita's birthday and it was not correct. I think I hit preview instead of publish. It was called to my attention but I chose not to correct it and the reason was while I was posting my left hand froze, as if I was holding a ball. Egads talk about scary. I waited a few minutes and then feeling came back into my hand and I finished the post, albeit incorrectly. Since that infamous day I have been wearing braces on both wrists and trying not to do much typing. Right now I am wearing one brace on my right hand. Pain in both wrists happened to me once before and it is just over using my hands. We are going away for a few days and hopefully time away from card making and the computer will help my carpal tunnel wrists. Getting old is a pain in the butthttp://casology.blogspot.com/2014/04/week-89-joke.html and the wrists.
.jpg)
Hahahaha ... this is fantastic (albeit unintentional), Barbara ... gorgeous silhouette image and I just had to laugh at the sentiment being upside down (sorry)! We've all been there! I'm thinking winner on this one! Hope you have a relaxing break and that your joints enjoy the time away from detailed work! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this did make me laugh, and I have done the same thing! Maybe that's why I can appreciate it so. Sorry to hear about your wrist issues...I hope they are getting better as you rest and wear the braces. Thanks for playing along at CASology...hopefully you'll be back in full swing soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, Barb, I am sorry about your car pool tunnel! I'm scared to death of that with all the typing I do and did do for 45 years. I'm amazed I've never had it. Instead I'm getting Arthur in my little fingers, of all places! You are right, getting old is a pain and it's not for sissies! I hope the rest and the braces make it go away!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post for the CASology joke! We can ALL relate to doing that and, of course, most often at the very end! Hugs, Darnell