This card for ATCAS is for the challenge of Far Away. I used a mask of Nestabilities Deckled Mega Rectangle and sponged with Soft Sky and Pumpkin Pie SU! ink. I trimmed the paper leaving a white edge. The images were stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I matted the layer with SU! Soft Sky paper and then mounted on Neenah paper. A score line was made on each side of the image.
The guest designer for this challenge is Anita from France a very giving and supportive fellow card maker. She has been an inspiration to me since I began blogging and entering challenges. It is only appropriate that I selected a globe considering I live in California and Anita in France.
Challenge #36 FAR AWAY
The guest designer for this challenge is Anita from France a very giving and supportive fellow card maker. She has been an inspiration to me since I began blogging and entering challenges. It is only appropriate that I selected a globe considering I live in California and Anita in France.
Stamps - Unity "Follow You Around the Globe" and "Where You Are", Score-Pal
Barbara, this is fabulous ... what a brilliant take on 'Far Away' (it is quite a distance from California to France!!) I love the gorgeous warm and rich colours, so beautifully sponged on the background ... they positively glow! Thanks so much for the shout out and such lovely words ... and thanks too for playing along with ATCAS! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteOh!!!! Just loving the colours and the sentiment on this card...just love it, very clever x Beverley x
ReplyDeleteMeant to say how generous of you to 'shout out' Anita.. you are a very generous and giving lady x
DeleteI think this is a winner, Barb! Your masking and sponging and heat embossing are all excellent, and, of course, I love your interpretation of the words and I second your feelings about the awesome Anita!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant take on the Code Word Babs. Love the gorgeous inkiness too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us again at ATCAS - Sylvia x
Gorgeous card and such a lovely tribute to Anita. I adore the gorgeous warm tones and such a clever take on our code word at ATCAS. Thanks so much for joining in the fun.
ReplyDeleteMarie