Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Less Is More Week 137 - One Layer Card "Get Well Soon"



The theme for Less is More is Get Well Soon.  I selected this older stamp which makes me think of Beatrix Potter.  I stamped and heat embossed the design onto watercolor paper and then colored with SU! markers, water and an aqua brush and blender pen.  The verbiage was stamped and heat embossed.

Stamp - All Night Media "Camomile Tea", MFT "Fred Bear Gives Comfort" (verbiage)
Ink - Versafine, SU! Markers: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Certainly Celery, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black
Other - Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Embossing Powder

Note:  Try as I might I cannot get this post positioned the way I want.  I am doing okay with clean and simple but posting on the blog is still difficult for me.  Next month I will see my granddaughter in the San Francisco area (an 8 hour drive) and hopefully she can give me some much needed assistance.

4 comments:

  1. what a perfect image for a get well card, so lovely.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! This is a sweetie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Babs! My children loved the Beatrix Potter books when they were small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute, Barbara ... cosy, snuggley and such a perfect get well card! Thanks so much for your encouraging words about ATCAS WofF earlier ... it's so lovely of you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete