Sunday, September 29, 2013

ATCAS: Autumn/Fall





This card is being submitted to Addicted to Clean and Simple challenge #23.  The image was stamped with memento ink and colored with copic markers and die cut.  I scored three lines on the bottom with scor-pal and attached orange baker's twine.  The verbiage was placed above the lines and I colored the leaf with distress markers.  Next I attached the image with mounting tape.

Paper - Neenah, Kelly white cardstock
Copics - Y35, Y38, R24, YR14, YG16, E07, E31, E33, BG10, YG17
Distress Markers - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
Nestabilities - Circle Die Cut
Stamp - Inky Antics "Dog in Leaves", Stampendous "Happy Fall Leaf"
Other - Score Pal, Queen baker's twine, mounting tape

7 comments:

  1. This is just darling and beautifully colored. I was just outside playing with my dog. Too bad we had no leaves. Hey, I live in Cardiff, and I think I may have met you one time at Gee Gee's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes I think we met at a class Knowing Your Copics. Your blog name sounded familiar. You may want to check out my card for CASology as I talk about leaves and Carlsbad. Thanks for your comment Joyce.

      Delete
  2. Saw your card in the ATC gallery. Darling image and nice coloring. Just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Barb! I miss our dogs more this time of the year when the mulberry leaves start to fall. I also love your prior autumn card!!

    Thanks for popping by my place. I will NOT be posting that giant overflowing indecent amount of NBUS! (And that's only the schtuff that hasn't been put away; there is lots of NBUS on the shelves and in the drawers, too!) Thankfully I think I have squashed Shopper Girl now. Phew. She was OUT of control!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babs this is just adorable ! I saw this challenge and I have been thinking about what I could do… and here you come up with the most adorable little scene! Colored so perfectly! Love this card and stamp. Love the sentiment and twine too. I see a winner here…. too bad I don't get to pick them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun card Barb - that little doggie is having the time of his life kicking up the Autumn leaves!
    Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope to see you again!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babs, Your card is precious. What awesome copic work. Still working on my copic skills.... Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete