Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Addicted to CAS - Code Word: MUSIC


 
The challenge for ATCAS week 21 is music.  I have a music embossing folder and I have this cute House Mouse stamp but instead of the folder I decided to photo copy a sheet of music.  The mouse was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics and then die cut and attached to the sheet music with mounting tape.  I stamped and heat embossed the verbiage and then cut it out with a SU! punch.
 
Stamp - House Mouse " Mice-tro", MFT "Fred Bear Has a Birthday" (verbiage)
Paper - Neenah, Kelly, Sheet Music (a stray found in the piano bench)
Ink - Memento, Versafine
Copics
Nestabilities - Classic Oval
Other - Embossing Powder, Punches, Mounting Tape
 

http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/atcas-challenge-21.html

3 comments:

  1. This little guy is so cute! :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to copy music paper and this cute little mouse is coloured so skillfully-this would also be suitable for our Make your Mark challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really simple, Barb, but totally a winning card for the MUSIC challenge if I were the judge! You can't get much more music than this and you still kept it CAS!!

    ReplyDelete