This card is for CAS(e) this Sketch week 44. I stamped the birds with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored them with copics. I only used the branch of the matching die cut set and used a piece of leftover brown embossed paper. The verbiage was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I applied Snow Marker to the cap of the center bird, and gave him some feather lines with a copic liner pen, and applied some random snow droplets. This piece of card stock was trimmed and then mounted with pop-dots to a larger piece of white cardstock.
Paper - Neenah, scrap piece of brown
Ink - Copics, Copic Multi-liner, Versafine, Memento, Marvy Snow Maker
Stamp & Die Cut - Lawn Fawn " Winter Sparrows"

.jpg)
Oh, those little birds are just so sweet! I love how you flipped the sketch to make it work for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week!
love the clean look and feel of this design, great image and sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThose birds are adorable!! Love the textured branch and the snow marker on the cap. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, what a lovely sentiment and the birds are so cute. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteLove the cute simplicity of this adorable card! Colored so beautifully, and love the bit of snow on hats.
ReplyDeleteSo...so cute love those birds from Lawn Fawn! Thank you for joining us at CTS.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, Barb! I've never seen "Season's Tweetings" before! Love it!!
ReplyDelete