
Last week we took four year old grandson Jake to the beach which is about 20 minutes from our home. This was our first time putting our feet in the Pacific Ocean in the two years we have lived here. Jake had a terrific time and I enjoyed looking and analyzing the ocean, the sky, the sand and the surroundings. And that being said it gave me a much better perspective on how to make this card and I am satisfied with the end result.
Stamp- Deep Red "Beach Chairs"
Ink - Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass
SU!: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray
Ink: StazOn, Basic Black SU! marker
Other: Watercolor paper
http://casology.blogspot.com/2013/09/week-61-silhouette.html
.jpg)
Lovely relaxing scene here! I might have to pull up a beach chair myself and put my toes in the sand, which is by the way, one of my ALL time favorite vacation past times!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on the FUN at CASology this week!!!
You should be very satisfied with the end result, Barb! I think your sponging is phenomenal and I love that silhouette image!! What a perfect age to take Jake to the beach. How delightful for all of you!!
ReplyDeleteI want to be there. Your card is so inviting, soft sandy and realistic. Well done.
ReplyDeleteOh, my, what a perfect beach scene! I love how you colored in the lined images to make them silhouettes, very clever. I'd like to be on that beach right now...it is getting cooler here on the East coast and our beaches are pretty much empty now that all are back to school. Your card scene looks so peaceful and serene! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDelete