One thing I love about summer is making sun tea. I am a coffee lover and love iced coffee in the summer but sun tea is inexpensive and easy to make. All you do is throw a couple of tea bags in a glass jar and set it outdoors and watch the clear water change to a lovely tan color. Yes you can make it on the kitchen counter top but it is not the same as letting the sun do its magic.
The stamp set I have used is NBUS and it is Teatime from Rubbernecker. The image was colored with copics and die cut with MFT pierced circle and mounted onto a cute summery piece of designer paper from Craft Smith. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches summer Lovin and it was mounted onto a snippet of turquoise cs.


This is such a wonderful card, Babs. Lovely happy colors
ReplyDeleteand delicious drinks.
Gorgeous design, love all the fun colours and the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this. Perfect coloring.
ReplyDeleteThat paper is so perfect for this hop - lovely card!
ReplyDeleteCute. Love your designer paper.
ReplyDeleteI love this, Barb! That DSP is the epitome of SUMMER which makes it perfect as a background for your sketchy sun tea images and perfect sediment! It's lighthearted and gay, as we all should be in the summertime. Well, certainly if we are children. Even now that nothing will fall out of me, my prancing in the sunshine days are over - but the memories remain. Think I'll go make some sun tea and reminisce! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThat paper is perfect for summer! love your tea stampings too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous summery background, Barb ... that iced sun tea looks all fresh, delicious and just ready to drink! I hadn't heard of it before ... sounds fun to watch the water/tea changing in the sunshine! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteFun card and I love the summery background for the sun tea.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteso nice!
Love this! So pretty! Love that set and love that awesome bunch of patterns on the background... love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is too cute!
ReplyDelete