This card is being entered in Simon Says Masculine challenge. Recently I purchased a few die cuts from a company new to me, Gina Marie Designs. I really had fun cutting the images from pieces of background paper. The background paper for this card I made using the smooshing technique. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder. I chose to trim the image and then angle it onto a piece of aqua card stock. Lastly I attached pearl bling.
Supplies:
Dies- Gina Marie
Paper - unknown
Stamp - Hero Arts - unknown

Love your under sea scene..just lovely with all those pretty colors!
ReplyDeleteAahh, I love seahorses and just adore these two and the sand dollar against your gorgeous ocean background, Barb! This is stunning!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteOh Barb, those little seahorses are just adorable ... so sweetly smooshed ... they both blend and stand out from that fabulous background ocean beautifully (I know blending and standing out are opposites, but they really do!). Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous background.Love it. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Make It Masculine challenge. Gayatri xx
ReplyDeleteHi Barb : ) You have created a card worthy to be framed and hung on the wall!! Beautifully done I love the colors you created!
ReplyDeletePatti