Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop



I began by playing with different dies from various sets and also stamped and fussy cut a coffee cup. I loved this Hawaiian paper from Michael's as well as the hombre paper. The coffee die cut was also from the packet of paper . I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches and then assembled all the pieces. I used a small Xyron machine and it worked okay with the die cuts.


18622230_10213446220340512_5157922663339630764_n



10 comments:

  1. Love the fun patterned papers you used and the bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee in any form will do nicely! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...simply fabulous coffee card Babs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cups and coffee design on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and deliciously tropical, Barb ... the ombré background is fabulous ... and that hello.com sentiment had me chuckling! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete