Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop


This is my first card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop and I am using a die which I won in the previous CLBH - thank you Doodlebugs. The die is from Poppy and I cut it twice once with a piece of background paper I made doing the marbling effect with shaving cream and acrylic paint, the second is a snippet of turquoise cs. The main background paper is my first attempt using Distress Oxide ink and the smooshing technique. I used a sentiment from Stamplorations Big Grins.


18622230_10213446220340512_5157922663339630764_n

17 comments:

  1. perfect, love that fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Babs, I love the soft background. I own this die as well. Love your colors used on the tea stack. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have Distress Oxides, Barb ... I'm still resisting (she says, her willpower weakening!). You've smooshed them beautifully on this background ... fabulous with the stack of sweet tea cups! I can so relate to that sentiment ... CS Lewis was a wise soul! Bon dimanche, my friend. Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sentiment, great background and those tea cups are superfun, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stack of cups and what a lovely sentiment,
    a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Babes...love your adorable stack of wonderful coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty background! And I love the funky tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I love the marbled tea cups! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love the stack of cups and gorgeous background you did with the Distress Oxides too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty! Awesome background... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! this is a beautiful card :) I love the stacked tea cups and the organic artsy background. Thanks a ton for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
    Stay Blessed
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete