Tuesday, January 24, 2017

NBUS Challenge #9 - NBUS and CASE


This week Darnell has asked us to not only use a NBUS product but CASE a card. I chose this new stamp set from MFT and selected the CASE card which I found on Pinterest. This card which I cased is similar to my style of card making using Copics, a die, stencil, distress inks, embossing and a fun stamp. The card maker I chose is Kuni from kunisbastelblog.blogspot.com.
Typically I do not case a card but because Kuni and I share a similar style of card it was easy for me to case.


Kunis Bastelblog: Happy Birthday:



Supplies:
Stamps - MFT "Sweet Succulents," "Big Greetings"
Die - Lil Inkers Stiched Rectangle
Ink - Copics, Distress Ink
Other - Enamel Dots (Paper Studio, Stencil (Michael's)

http://www.djkardkreations.com/2017/01/nbus-challenge-9.html


5 comments:

  1. Luscious succulents, Barb ... you created such fabulous dimension with your colouring ... I can almost feel the tenderness of those leaves from here! Brilliant CASE! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad you found a card you wanted to CASE, Barb! You did a beautiful job of it, too! Every technique and element is done with TLC! (I got a similar succulent stamp set from SU last week and may just CASE your pretty succulent card now!!) Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9 and joining in the optional theme!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. And what a terrific CASE too! You've got some great texture with that stencil and the enamel dots and everything is colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love the succulents and the background.

    ReplyDelete