Happy New Year! My first card for 2017 and I chose this cute image and sentiment from Darice, which I colored with Copics. The embossing folder which once was part of a set (?) is from Cuttlebug.
I hope all of you in cold weather can stay warm and craft. Today in San Diego there is some sun but much needed rain is on its way.

http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/01/week-230-cold.html

Ah, so cute, Barb! Cold twigs! I love it and I love your sweet design putting the little doodled square image inside a square panel! Enjoy the rain; we've had quite a gale overnight. They are showing some rain every day this week and maybe even longer! Yay!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring Barb! That sentiment made me giggle...
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CASology!
Hahaha ... what a brilliant sentiment, Barb ... and such a cutie pie snowman peeking through his 'snow' surrounded window! Zero celcius here this morning (32F) ... a smidge chilly! Hugs, my friend, Anita :)
ReplyDelete