Saturday, January 21, 2017

NBUS Challenge #8 "Colored Pencils on Kraft"


Congrats Darnell on your Blog Birthaversary Surprise Challenge and celebrating  five years of your blog and 46 years of wedded bliss to Mister Kevin.

For this first week of your NBUS challenge I chose these stamps from Purple Onion. For those who do not know the stamps come individually and one creates their own scene, so this card used three stamps and the sentiment and all are from PO. First I stamped with VersaFine ink on SU! crumb cake (kraft) paper and then  heat embossed and colored with Derwent Inktense colored pencils and a SU! blender pen. I used black cs to mat the image and then popped it up with mounting tape and attached to the base card (kraft).

 

5 comments:

  1. adorable image and great pencil colourng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring. This is a great card...a fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Purple Onion characters so much, so I have a huge smile on my face, Barb! Your campfire scene is fabulous, great coloring on kraft, and well done making the fire look really alive and glowing on your card!! Thank you so much for your congratulation wishes and for playing in my NBUS Challenge #8! And I appreciate that you joined in the optional theme! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable scene, Barb ... those critters are fantastic (I especially love that penguin blowing on his hot marshmallow!) ... and your colouring is awesome (of course!) Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two friends are so fun and I love how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete