Thursday, February 2, 2017

NBUS Challenge #10 (Bubble Wrap)


Week #3 for Darnell's NBUS challenge. I have chosen to use three NBUS products and one NBUT (technique). First I attempted a new marbling technique using shaving cream, alcohol ink and a stencil. My plan was to teach this to 8 - 12 ladies but three of us made one big mess. This piece was die cut with NBUS (wonky) die from MFT. The dog was stamped (NBUS) and colored with NBUS Zig markers. I mounted the stenciled piece onto a piece of (smelly) foam sheet. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. I punched the small heart from a snippet of the background paper.
The option was to use bubble wrap and since I had none I chose the bubble stencil fromArtplorations.

 


Supplies:
MFT Blueprints 15 (NBUS)
Unity "...May Hope Sustain You"
Stampers Anonymous (NBUS) "Crazy Dogs"
Artplorations Bubbles Stencil
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers (NBUS


http://www.djkardkreations.com/2017/01/nbus-challenge-10.html

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about your card...I've no dog at the moment (I foster dogs) but will get one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. We have a rescue dog and she is a delight. She was suppose to be 35 lbs. but she is 50. :)

      Delete
  2. You make me smile every time, Barb! Why did you share that your foam sheet was smelly?! Too funny! Your card, however, is one that tugs at my heart strings! It is so, so sweet and I'd say you did a great job with the shaving cream marbling and your bubble stencil!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete