Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Paper Smooches August 2016 "Friendship"


This is only the second time I have entered a card to a Paper Smooches challenge. I must admit I kinda collect the stamps and use them but not in PS challenges. For this card I used stamps from three different sets. In my scrap box I found this piece of previously die cut designer paper. The images  were stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copics. A smidge of Distress ink was sponged for the sand and sky and then I added a little line work. Lastly I added some hemp cord.

Stamps - Paper Smooches: Delightful Greetings, My Peeps, Summer Lovin
Ink - Memento, Copics, Distress Ink
Paper - Neenah, Lasting Impressions
Other - MFT Hemp Cord, Copic Multi Liner

Grab our banner

Monthly Challenge

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card... and beautifully coloured too. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you rocked using PS stamps for the PS challenge, Barb, so this is a winner in my book! A fantastic friend card, colored perfectly!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and so fun, Barb ... such a sweet little scene ... the DP frame is a perfect match for those fabulous flamingo's! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps all came together beautifully, Barb! A fun card so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete