Sunday, August 28, 2016

NBUS Challenge #7 - Anything Goes with NBUS!


This is my second card for the challenge and I am using two NBUS products. First I stamped the ballerina and sentiment from MFT on Neenah paper and colored with Copics. Secondly I die cut with a new die from the latest Stamp of Approval kit. I punched a hole and added SU! ribbon and added five pearl pieces of bling. This card is for my granddaughter who turns five in October. When I purchased this stamp set a while ago it was so I could make a card for Kiera. Below is my inspiration photo.

Stamp - MFT "Tutu Cute" (NBUS)
Die Cut - Lovely Notes Collection from Stamp of Approval (NBUS)
Paper - Neenah, Lasting Impressions
Other - ribbon SU! Pretty in Pink, pearls (Michaels), Wink of Stella





7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just adorable, Barb ... love how you've coloured this little ballerina just like your little sweetie ... Kiera will adore it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sweet! Love this cutie pie image and your adorable inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!!! Love both of your sweet ballerinas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute! Card and girl both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that photo from a challenge? Because you sure nailed it with your adorable card for Kiera! She will cherish it, Barb, just like I cherish your friendship! Thank you for using your NBUS and playing in my challenge for the second time!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little card here Babs and I love your sweet granddaughter too....mine are aged just 1 and 2 yet ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these ballerinas are "tutu" cute!

    ReplyDelete