This is my third and last entry into Darnell's NBUS challenge and both stamps are NBUS. I heat embossed both the image and the sentiment, and colored Granny with Copics. She was matted onto black cs and attached to a piece of designer paper. The sentiment was also mounted onto black cs but I popped it up with dimensionals.
I found this saying pretty funny and it made me think of myself. My choice of non-profanity words would be, "oh thunder," and "dagnabit." One has to be careful around the little kids.
Thanks Darnell for all your hard work and for all the pleasure you give the members of your fan club.
Stamps - Funny Bones by Riley & Co. "Swearing," Art Impressions, "Golden Oldies" (UMI1165
Paper - Neenah, snippet of designer paper, SU!black cs
Other - Copics, Versafine, embossing powder


Love your card...so much fun and that sentiment is as fun as can be.
ReplyDeleteI'd never seen this sentiment before and I LOVE IT! Sometimes dagnabit just doesn't say enough does it? It's a good thing the kids aren't always around! Great job of coloring the image! Coloring people scares me!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for your three entries and all your encouragement, Barb! And, of course, for your friendship! I think that sediment is pretty funny, too, and so is that image which I remember posing for like it was yesterday!! Fortunately, at our age, little ones aren't around as often so we can use whatever language the situation calls for!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteboy you are funny
ReplyDeleteGreat sentiment for your image! love the colors in the DP you used!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, Barb ... brilliant image and such a fantastic sentiment! I tend to stick with pook ... or the French equivalent (mince) ... though the odd *!* does sneak in every so often! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete