Sunday, April 3, 2016

TIME OUT Challenges "Inspired by Words"


For this Time Out challenge I used a previously stenciled piece of background paper. I stamped and heat embossed both the clock image and the sentiment. This piece was trimmed and attached to the base card. The sentiment is "Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream." Khalil Gibran

Paper - Michael's 110# and 67# white card stock
Stencil - MIXables (MFT) "Gears"
Stamp Set - Unity "Tomorrow is today's dream"
Ink - Distress Inks, VersaFine


TIME OUT Challenges

"Inspired by Words"

9 comments:

  1. Barbara, I love this stencilled background, great colours and especially love the quote as I had the 'marriage' section of Kahil Gibran red at my Wedding! Thanks fir joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara ,love the background on this pretty card! The timepiece works so well with that background and quote. Sounds like your friends dad knew how to have fun:) thanks for sharing in your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love the stencilled background--so fun and pretty, and your quote is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works really well together. Love it and the saying is wonderful too. I like how it represents life and the rest of the card too. I may have to use that one sometime:-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job using that previously - and beautifully - stenciled background for this challenge, Barb! It's perfect!! Hugs, Darnell (PS BOB is just short for Bits and Bobs.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stencilling, Barb ... such subtle colours ... and a great background for the quote and that cool time piece! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background looks stunning; great and special colours! Love it that you used such an open, bueatiful stamp on it; it looks so delicate! Thank you for taking some TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty stenciled background, Barb! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how lovely Barb...great stenciled bkg, love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete