Sunday, April 3, 2016

CASology: Week 191 WASHI TAPE



I truly love playing with washi tape and proudly have a nice collection. For this card for CASology I chose a previously die cut overlay. On the front of the card base I arranged pink washi tape. On the overlay I attached two colors of green washi and stamped the sentiment. The overlay was attached with mounting tape and lastly I attached a neat piece of bling.

Paper - The PaperCut (white scallop circle window), Michael's 110# white card stock
Other - Washi Tape and Stamp (unknown)
Bling - Prima Princess Crystals


3 comments:

  1. Your varied washi tapes create a super sweet flower. Great way to use Washi. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous way to use washi, Barb ... your sweet little flower is just so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete