This past week I shared some of my many stencils with my intermediate card making group and we had so much fun. Sometimes we get together informally on Sundays to play and chat. A few weeks ago I brought in several Paper Smooches critters I had stamped and die cut and began coloring them but was at a loss how to finish a card. I grabbed an assortment of twelve small stencils and brought them with me to the Sunday group and had fun stenciling using distress inks. Several cutesy cards were started and then I finished them at home. I love this little guy and the NBUS garage sale embossing folder I used. A little bit of Wink of Stella was applied and a few flower sequins. So for the April challenge I have stamped, stenciled, die cut, colored with Copics and dry embossed.

Stamp/Die Cut Set - Paper Smooches "Party Posse"
Sentiment Stamp - Paper Smooches "Cuteasaurus"
Embossing Folder - Sizzix (name unknown)
Stencil - Plaid (12 mini designs)
Ink - Copics, Memento, Distress Ink Shaded Lilac
Paper - SU! Lovely Lila, Neenah, Michael's white card stock
Other - Wink of Stella, sequins

All that and an awesome CAS card to boot, Barb! How do the stencils hold up in a class situation? I've thought about using them but wondered if they'd tear with heavy use! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable BABS!! Love this little guy too ... and looks awesome over top of your fun stenciled background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, too, Barb! I love that stencil choice and embossing with the dino!! And well done on all the challenges!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little dinosaur, Barb ... those tiny flower sequins are delightful with the soft background stencilling ... so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDelete