Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Animal Cards 4 Kids Challenge


Although I have donated cards to Send A Smile 4 Kids this is my first time entering the challenge. This is my second post for the day and both cards use Paper Smooches adorable die/stamp sets. I chose this adorable turtle which was colored with Copics and a little line work on his shell. On white card stock I stenciled the squares and stamped the sentiment. This piece was attached to crisp cantaloupe and kraft cardstock and I adhered washi tape on the bottom.  Lastly I applied orange colored bling discs.

Stamp/Die set - Paper Smooches "Party Possee"
Stencil - Plaid
Paper - Neenah, SU! Crisp Cantaloupe, Krafthttp://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/04/animal-cards-4-kids-challenge.html
Other - Washi Tape, Bling, GellyRoll white pen


10 comments:

  1. Another adorable stenciled card! Love these colors and the darling turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet....just love your adorable little turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.. I've never looked in at Paper Smooches I'll need to. What a cute set..Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable child's card, and sure to make a smile appear. Saw your creation on SAS4Kids and had to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Barb! I can just picture the face of the child who will receive this adorable card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie, Barb ... so sweet and fun with that fabulous sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of your card. As a shipper for SAS4KIDS I know that this card will put a smile on the giver as well as the receiver. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of the cards you made for the Kids challenge. So very adorable and I'm sure will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Barb! Love the little guy! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete