The colors for this card came from the inspiration photo at Time Out Challenges. The armoire has many colors and I wanted to focus on purple and blue. The flowers were die cut from two NBUS die sets out of alcohol glossy paper found in my UFO box. The leaves were die cut from leftover sponged card stock. I used a third NBUS die for the rectangle shape and used watercolor paper that I had sponged a touch of ink and droplets of water. The birthday sentiment was stamped and then two pieces of metallic bling were added to the center of the flowers.
Die Cuts - Spellbinders "Urban Blooms," " Garden Blooms"
Sugar Pea Designs "Sweeten"
Stamp - Purple Onion (sentiment)
Paper - watercolor, 110# white card stock (Michaels)
UFO box alcohol inked paper and sponged paper
Ink - VersaFine, Distress Ink Wild Honey
I will also enter the card in the current Seize the Birthday.



Beautiful...just beautiful. Love your sweet pair of pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love this Barbara, so pleased our colours inspired you and that background is perfect. Thanks for joining TO
ReplyDeleteWell done, Barb! I love your soft and beautiful take on the armoire challenge! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are beautiful and that little shadow-background lift them up so well; great technique! Thanks for joining us ad TIME OUT!
ReplyDeleteOH, this is so fun. I don't think I have seen you use die cuts like this. Very fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out this week.
ReplyDeleteFresh and lovely, Barb ... those blooms are just beautiful! So delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)
ReplyDeleteThat UFO box yielded a beautiful card! Love those flowers and the soft watercolor background!
ReplyDelete