Monday, June 29, 2015

Stamplorations Challenge #35 SKETCH




Well I posted a card earlier for Stamplorations and decided to give a second challenge a try.  For this card I used a piece of stenciled paper I had made previously and cut in down in size and attached it to a mat. The bird was stamped and heat embossed twice. I stamped the splatter on one side of the base card and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. The pieces were attached and for the bird I used mounting tape.

Stencil - ARTplorations Leaf Print
Stamps - MFT bird (unknown name), Precious Remembrance "Positive Thoughts"
Paper - Michael's white cs, SU! Old Olive
Ink - VersaFine, SU! Old Olive
Other - embossing powder, mounting tape, a single pearl bead for the eye

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up the left over stenciled paper!
    Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Barb ... such a pretty monochrome bird, beautifully perched amid all that gorgeous green stencilling and splatter ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So serene! Love the stenciled and splattered background! And the bird is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been a busy girl and I'm falling way behind again! Sorry! This is another really stunning card, Babs! I love every single aspect!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete