Friday, June 19, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #128



Vacations are wonderful but so is home and one's own pillow, not to mention seeing the dog. A great trip to upper Michigan and the wonderful Macinac Island. Also a stop in Chicago to visit my aunt who will be 100 in December.
This card I will give to the mister for Father's Day and thanking him for being a terrific dad and husband - I am blessed.
The ties were in my UFO box and made a while ago. Using snippets of paper I stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut the ties. Using VersaMark I stamped the sentiment and used gold embossing powder.

Stamp - unkown (tie), sentiment AveryElle "Oh Happy Day"
Paper - SU! Black, snippets
Ink - Versafine, VersaMark
Other - clear and gold embossing powder





6 comments:

  1. Barbara I LOVE your interpretation of the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Babs! I'm going to predict a winner at CTS! This is a prefect interpretation of the sketch and so timely!! I love the paper patterns that you chose to make the ties! Kudos to your Aunt! I hope she makes it to 100 and beyond!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day card! Love those ties! Glad you had safe travels and a visit with your special aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever take on the sketch. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back, Barb ... and with such a cool and crisp card! Brilliant take on the sketch ... perfect masculine DP for those ties! Sounds as though you had a lovely time! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fabulous idea with the ties! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete