Sunday, June 28, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 192


This card for Freshly Made Sketches uses a flower stamp  that I have had fun using. I sponged distress ink onto white cs and then stamped the flower with VersaMark and  embossed using white embossing powder and then fussy cut. On a separate piece of white cs I stamped the grid with spiced marmelade. Next I attached washi tape onto both sides of this paper and then attached the leaf die cut and stamped the sentiment. This piece was mounted onto a base card and then I mounted the flower.  Lastly I added three pieces of orange bling.

Stamps - MFT (grid), Stampendous (flower), SU! Sassy Salutations
Ink - VersaMark, Distress Spiced Marmade, VersaFine Onyx Black
Die - MFT "Leafy Florishes"
Other - washi tape, embossing powder, white cardstock (Michael's)



http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/06/theres-still-time-to-play-with-sketch_27.htmlhttp://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/06/theres-still-time-to-play-with-sketch_27.html

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Barb ... this is simply gorgeous ... the softly sponged bloom is beautiful ... it positively glows against the white and grid background ... and those trailing leaves are lovely with it! Love! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exceptional, Babs! I love the warm coloring of your blossom and the chevron and dotted Washi!! You definitely should edit this post and also link to the "June challenge" at STAMPlorations before it's too late!! (The theme is "stamps plus Washi" and you don't need to use STAMPlorations products.) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Irma I followed your advice. Babs and Irma sounds like a vaudeville act.
    Hugs back a ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that flower - and it's set off beautifully with the hint of grid pattern and the leaf flourishes. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower is beautiful and how clever to use washi for the side panels. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete