Saturday, June 27, 2015

CASology: NAUTICAL




Apologies for the lousy lighting we are having June gloom and I wanted to get this card posted right away. Tonight we babysit our grandsons and I know I will not have time to be on the computer. This image was stamped on watercolor paper with stazon. I rubbed distress ink onto an acrylic block and then used the aqua painter to pick up ink. In some places I used a marker to fill in areas that did not stamp well. I die cut the image and matted it and then attached to a piece of white card stock.

Stamp - MFT "Lighthouses"
Die cut - MFT Stitched Squares
Inks - Distress, Stazon, VersaFine, SU! Night of Navy
Paper - Ranger Watercolor Paper, SU! Night of Navy, Michael's white card stock





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene Barbara. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and colored so beautifully. Love that light house image--it is perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually saw a red lighthouse at Macinac Island, MI.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful scene, Barb ... I'm always in awe of your colouring skills ... they're amazing! Love that gorgeous sentiment! Have fun with your grandsons! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully painted scene, Barb! So serene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA, Babs!! Frame it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete