Sunday, May 10, 2015

Addicted to CAS: "BIRDS"




Happy Mother's Day

A quiet day for the mister and myself. He retreated to the loft and the TV and I to the craft room. For this card I used all NBUS from Paper Smooches. First I stamped the birds and then colored with copics and then die cut. I found a piece of  stamped background paper and die cut this neat frame. I stamped the sentiment and fish tailed one end. I added a little bling and attached the top layer to a second piece of white card stock.

Stamps - Paper Smooches "My Peeps," Buddies (sentiment)
Dies - Paper Smooches "My Peeps", "Frame 2"
Paper - Neenah, snippet of previously colored background paper
Ink - Memento, Copics
Other - bling, mounting tape

10 comments:

  1. awwww, they are just awesome! Love all the colours and the added bling! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Love all the bright colors--a fun look to see Copics combined with water colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun birds and colors, Barb! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Barb!! LOVE the multicoloured frame and sentiment banner. And those birds ... so adorable!! This just makes me smile! :) Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm smiling ALL over my face, Barb ... you just know I'm going to love your sweet, colourful birds, especially with their matching sponged frame! It's such an age since mine made an appearance ... one of these days, they'll come out to play again ... thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable birds! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you been away as well, Barb? I thought I'd have a few cards to catch up on. I sure am glad I saw this one, though! It is smashing! Love the coloring and the whole way you have showcased these fabulous lovable birds!! Enjoy the long weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card-very cute!
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete