Saturday, May 23, 2015

Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes"



This image is so cute and I have been waiting to make a card to submit to Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes."  I stamped the image onto neenah paper and colored with copics and then die cut it and a second piece of paper. This piece was mounted onto a second piece of white card stock that I had dry embossed. I also die cut the fish tail and stamped the sentiment. I purchased the SU!  stamp set strictly for this sentiment which cracks me up (and maybe the kitty too).

Stamps - Stampendous "Icing Fluffles," SU! "Yippee Skippee"
Embossing Folder - Quickutz "Line and Dots"
Die Cuts - MFT Blue Print 18, Pierced Square
Paper - Neenah, SU! Green Galore
Ink - Copics, Versafine

10 comments:

  1. Fun card - love the cat and of course, the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... how brilliant, Barb ... fab image and sentiment ... I'm thinking that's the cat that's got the cream ... or in this case, frosting! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, me, kitty, and the hamster are all karacking up, Barb!! That is a sediment I've never seen and, boy, do I love it!! Adorable card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and perfectly colored. I really love that sentiment as well. Your cupcake really does look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heee fab fun card, loving your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heee fab fun card, loving your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one happy looking cat, Barb! I'd be happy too with that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card-gorgeous colouring :)
    Thank you for stopping by my Blog to say hello,and for taking the time to leave a comment-I appreciate it :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image and You have coloured it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete