Monday, May 25, 2015

Addicted to CAS: Code Word ANIMAL




Isn't this image the cutest?  A while back someone donated this stamp to our card group and I put it away until the right challenge came along. Yeah today is the day. As usual I stamped and heat embossed and colored with copics. I dry embossed a second piece of white card stock and then die cut the circle. After attaching these two pieces together I mounted onto a piece of SU! regal rose cs. I like this sentiment but could not decide if I should just leave the card plain, and then I played with the placement of the sentiment, once I colored the edges and then I cut off a third word. What I am trying to say is I played around way to long with the sentiment. I think the textured embossing folder also looks warm and fuzzy. That is it - done.

Stamps - Hero Arts (1985 - no name), Paper Smooches "Party Posse"
Paper - Neenah, SU! Regal Rose
Embossing Folder - Sizzix/SU!
Die Cut - Nestabilities "Circles"
Ink - Copics, Versafine

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Barbara! Beautiful coloring and I love your embossed background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Barb! Love those colored kitties with the pink and white! Perfect sentiment too! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute -- my sil would love this! [She's a cat lover] Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is the cutest image, Barb, and you've turned it into the sweetest card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cats are so cute and I love your fun card:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Barb ... the texture with the sentiment is so fun ... and those little kittens are adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete