
This card for CASology uses a very old SU! stamp set. I stamped and heat embossed the bird onto a piece of water color paper. My choice of colors for the bird came from a post by Bonnie Klass where she showed photos she had taken of birds in her yard. I used distress markers and a water color brush and played with the colors. I trimmed the paper and punched the top. This piece was mounted onto a piece of confetti white cardstock. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine and heat embossed.
Stamp set - SU! Spring Song
Paper - Canson watercolor 90#, SU! Confetti White
Ink - Distress Markers, Versafine
Other - embossing powder, mounting tape, notebook paper punch
.jpg)
What a sweet card...I love your adorable little bird and that sentiment is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and wonderfully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology. You should also link up your card to Uniko Studio Challenge, the theme is 'Love and Friendship'
ReplyDeleteGillian thank you for suggesting I submit my card to the Uniko Studio Challenge, which I just did.
DeleteSuch a perfectly CAS card. I love how you colored the bird and created your focal point to look like a little page from a notebook. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I love how you colored your bird. Very pretty. Your sentiment is fitting too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.
ReplyDeleteFabulous to see your wonderful colouring again, Barb ... so pretty ... and such a lovely sentiment! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteSo clean and simple, just stunning Barb!!!!!!! Thanks for joining in this week at the friend cue at CASology - So glad that you did!!!
ReplyDelete