
I planned to finish my Christmas cards for my charities but somewhere during the course of the day I began to re-organize, something I like to do. While going through plastic SU! stamp boxes full of images I found some previously colored pieces that I could make into cards. I made a sympathy card and a thank you card and this image, which I love, I decided to make for CTS.
The focal image was made using SU! markers on glossy paper. Once I scribbled ink on the stamp I spritzed with water and then applied to the paper. Then the fun begins and using a blender pen and the markers I had to work at finishing the image because it was not a clear image. But that is the fun part like finishing a puzzle. I embossed the blue paper and cut the lake image and the left side covered up a previously stamped sentiment. A couple of weeks ago I made two sympathy cards and I could not get a good image and 2 1/2 sheets of paper later I decided it was not me but the stamp - I changed the sentiment. I added some gems to the card and stamped the sentiment. One more image from my UFO stash finished.
Stamps - Stampscapes "Lakeside Cove", Avery Elle (sentiment)
SU! Markers and blender pen
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug (name unknown)
Paper - SU! glossy, Soft Sky
Other - mounting tape, Gemstones (Paper Studio)
.jpg)
So pretty and beautifully colored. I had big plans for this sketch today, but ran out of time. Well, there is always tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scene! I love the soft blue background! It's perfect for showing off the scene!
ReplyDeleteWow, Barb, what a stunning card ... such a wonderful scene, so beautifully detailed, so deliciously serene and calm! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card Barbara...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love this card!
ReplyDeletewow...what a wonderful scene you created. I love the beautiful colors.
ReplyDelete