
I liked the concept of the latest challenge at Merry Monday and I used some of my favorite products namely embossing folders, kraft paper and embossing powder. This elegant folder from Sizzix Snow embossed on PTI white card stock. I made two panels one kraft paper and the second dsp. I die cut two separate tags and punched two separate snowflakes. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The smaller snowflake was punched with a gold paper that was given to me. I tied a piece of grosgrain ribbon and jute on the top of the tag.
Paper - PTI white cs, MFT kraft textured paper, Close to My Heart dsp
Embossing Folder - Sizzix "Snow Cap"
Die Cut - PTI Tag Sale #8
Punches - Marvy, Martha Stewart
Stamp - Paper Smooches "Warm Hearts"
Other - SU! ribbon, jute, gold paper, mounting tape
.jpg)
I love the embossed background and the 2 different kraft panels! Beautiful snowflake too! Thanks, Babs, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteYour background and patterned paper choice is just gorgeous! Love that dry embossing Barbara! Pretty snowflake and double tag.
ReplyDeleteHey we might get a bit of rain. I know you have not been as hot as us. Beautiful out but just a bit warm for me. Happy Hallooween
Marvelous!!!! Embossing,tag,grosgrain, jute, Kraft- a whole lotta goodness Babs!!!!!... If I can can call you Babs?? I love that name, it is so great!!
ReplyDeleteSuch rich texture and lovely layering, Barb ... beautiful! I've been having a catch up on your cards since I was away ... as fabulous as ever ... I was particularly taken with the wee patched ghost! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Babs, the embossed background is lovely. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love all the texture on your card,too!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. I love the focal point tag.
ReplyDelete