Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge #136, Red, Green and White




For this week's Merry Monday challenge Bonnie selected the colors red, green and white and I just happened to make such  a card yesterday. This stamp was given to me and I chose to make all three images and will give them to the little kids. As I often do I stamped and heat embossed the image and then colored with copics. Personally I like to emboss because the image stands out and also I can begin coloring immediately. When I use memento ink I like to let it sit, sometimes overnight. Also I like the boldness of Versafine ink. After I colored I die cut the image and then attached to a piece of green cs.  I attached a piece of dsp to red cs and mounted the pandas with mounting tape. The sentiment on the flag was also colored with copics. I used a gellyroll pen on the snowflakes and wink of stella on the heart.

Stamp - Crafter's Companion "Christmas in Mulberry Wood" (a freebie in a magazine),
Paper Smooches "Warm Hearts," (sentiment)
Die Cut - Lil Inkers rectangle
Paper - Neenah and snippets
Ink - Copics, Versafine
Other - Gellyroll pen, Wink of Stella pen, mounting tape



12 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! The sentiment and paper are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Linda (GD Merry Monday) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling image, Barb, and you've colored it beautifully! Love that red stripe paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...cute....cute! I love your sweet scene and your adorable critters too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very adorable. I love those cute pandas and how you colored your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is as sweet as the apple and pumpkin pie I just had as left-overs from yesterday! I love it when I make a card and THEN find a challenge that works! It's like a gift!! Thank you for your fun Thanksgiving emails!! I hope your day was splendid like ours was!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, Barb ... these sweet little pandas are just so cute in their snowy scene! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling and your colors are spot on for the inspration photo. Love the panda bears and your coloring! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is just adorable and you have used it to make a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! The panda bears are so cute.

    ReplyDelete