Monday, October 20, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes




This card that I am submitting to Seize the Birthday was made for a friend who really has a birthday on Halloween.  The inside of the card says Happy Halloween Birthday. The image was stamped and colored with copics. I applied Glossy Accents to the pumpkin and some silver Gellyroll pen to parts of the bandage. After attaching a piece of dsp the image was mounted with pop-ups. I stamped the sentiment and attached cute Twinkle Goosebumps (cool name). A pretty simple card but I find it charming and will make two more for Halloween.

Paper - Lasting Impressions, SU!, Neenah
Memento Ink and Copics
Stampendous "Mumeek"
Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler
Queen & Co. - Black Twinkle Goosebumps
Other - Glossy Accents, Silver Gellyroll pen, mounting tape

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute image! My brother is a Halloween baby too! I always send him a Halloween birthday card! thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete