
This card was made for CASology and all my Halloween cards have been made and mailed. But I know someone special I can give it to. A ghost stamp? This is all I have, I could have made a mummy and have a cute stamp but this is cute too. I felt the image was too detailed to use copics for a CAS card, so I stamped the image first in brown and then london fog and london fog won. Next I stamped in black and colored the ghost only in Copics and Gelly Roll pens. I fussy cut the ghost and used mounting tape to attach it to the top piece of cs, and then trimmed the cs and used a retired SU! corner punch. The sentiment was stamped in black. I attached this to the base card also using mounting tape. Note: The orange polka dot paper is not part of the card I used it as a back drop.
Stamp - Unity "Boo-ti-ful Day"
Paper - Staples white card stock
Ink - Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog
Other - SU! corner punch, mounting tape, Gelly Roll pens
.jpg)
Hi Babs!! I've loved every minute [or ten] spent looking about at your wonderful cards! We have many faves in common - particularly embossing folders! There is just something special about all that texture! Love this little patched ghost... totally boo-tiful =] Michele
ReplyDeleteBack at ya. I too checked out your cards , nice, very nice. Do you take your photos through the window?
DeleteFabulous job of making a detailed stamp CAS. Wonderful coloring and a very cute card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology. Always love seeing your work in the gallery.
ReplyDeleteOh how darling!!! Love the country ghost!! And that the pumpkins are not colored, love that!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kimberly for nominating my card.
DeleteI just love how you made the ghost the center of attention by leaving your background image black and white. A totally CAS card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeletegreat cute card!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, once again you have entered an awesome card at CASology! I love that you have the ghost floating above a scene that you left uncolored...brilliant! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a well executed card! Love how you have made that little ghost the centre of attention. He is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove your card, Barbara! I'm glad you went with the london fog color for your background image. What a great detail you added by punching out all the four corners. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May
ReplyDelete