
This card was made especially for Anita (from France) who had a birthday last month. And this month her blogging friends are giving her a party and submitting cards in her honor.
I consider myself a newbie to card blogging and Anita has been there the entire time supporting me and encouraging me to keep going. When I think of her cards I think of flowers, pastel colors and some bling. I did put bling on the card after I took the picture so I took two more photos and the first looks the best, so picture three little light green crystals by the flowers.
I stamped the flowers onto water color paper with Versafine ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Next I colored with Copics and used 8 shades of pink. The paper is all SU!, except for the wc paper. The sentiment stamp is Paper Smooches.
Happy Birthday Anita and many thanks for all your kind words. Wishing you a wonderful year.
Hugs,
Barbara, thank you so much, this is such a beautiful card! Love the posy of pink flowers, as ever so gorgeously coloured and blended! Thanks so much too for your wonderful words and sweet wishes, I'm delighted you joined in my belated birthday bash and made it such a special day! Anita :)
ReplyDeletePS Don't know if you can do anything about it, but the link from your card on Darnell's blog isn't working ... hope you can get it fixed (maybe Darnell can?)
We talked about it and I decided to let it go. If someone really wants to drop a note they can find a way. Your comment really is the only one that matters. I would not have let this opportunity to wish you a wonderful birthday slip by. You have been so supportive of me and encouraging me to keep going. As far as the post goes I think I hit preview when I should have hit publish. It is always something with me and trying to post my cards.
ReplyDeleteMy best,
Barb
What a pretty card and so perfect for Anita!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. I love how you colored those flowers. I'm sure Anita will love it too.
ReplyDeleteHi Barb,
ReplyDeleteI came to see if you had updated. Now I don't see my comment here about your pretty card for Anita. I must have just emailed you personally. (Who can remember beyond five minutes ago? Not me!) I will thank you again for joining in the party for our pal, Anita!! Hope you are well. Hugs, Darnell
Hi Barb. Wanted to let you know I received the adorable cards for Emma. Your coloring is just beautiful! She will love them! Thanks for participating. Be watching for the drawing at the end of July.
ReplyDelete